Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am Sorry


by Deeya Nayar-Nambiar
in Me, My Friend

It is never late to say
I am sorry.
Sorry for what?
I think again.
Sorry for hurting someone
Because I was right?
Sorry for telling someone
I believe in myself?
Sorry for accepting others when they blame
For I was being considerate?
Sorry for being a little immature
And laughing when you fell down.
Sorry for not being sensible enough
When you wanted help and I was not by your side.
Sorry for hurting you as you stand by me and
Still I hold you responsible for all what went wrong.
Sorry then,I analyse,
Is not just a word spoken for the sake of it.
Sorry is then also a compromise,
Convenience and a binding force.
For truly it means a lot when my heart aches
To say sorry to all those
Who make my life beautiful....
Therefore, it is never late to say
I am sorry
Before time sweeps the relationships away.

No comments:

Post a Comment